- What information do we collect?The Company collects two categories of information regarding our customers: (i) Information that you provide to us; and (ii) Automatically collected information.
- Information that you provide usIn connection with certain activities on our website, such as registering with the website, setting up an account, ordering a product or service, or communicating with us, we may ask you to provide us with information that tells us who you are. This information may include personal information such as your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, phone number, driver’s license number, place of employment, and credit card or other payment information, and also the content of any email you send to us. While some of the information you will be asked to provide is voluntary, other information is mandatory, and if you do not provide such information, then you will not be able to receive the related service.
- Automatically collected informationCertain information is automatically received from you when you visit our platform to monitor the operations of our website. This information may include, but may not be limited to, your Internet protocol (IP) address, the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, your browser software and operating system, the date and time you access our site, and the Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our site. Also, we may collect information from you based on your browsing (click-stream) activities. This information may include, but may not be limited to, the pages you browse and the products and services viewed or ordered by you. This helps us to manage and develop our website better, to provide you with a more enjoyable, customized service and experience in the future, and to help us develop and deliver better products and services tailored to your individual interests and needs.
- Who do we disclose the information to?Our agentsWe employ other companies and individuals to administer, service, or process customer transactions. Examples of such activities include order fulfillment, order delivery, credit card payment processing, and customer service support. It may also be necessary for us to pass your information on to the editors that we work with to proofread your documents.Credit card companiesCredit card transactions are handled by a third-party financial institution and their vendors, which receive the credit card number and other personal identifying information to verify the credit card numbers and process transactions.Business reorganization/sale
Compliance & protection
We may release your information when we believe, in our reasonable judgment, that release is appropriate to (i) protect the security and integrity of our website; (ii) protect our rights and property and the rights and property of others; (iii) take precautions against liability; (iv) comply with legal requirements or respond to judicial process; and (vii) provide information, to the extent legally permitted, to law enforcement agencies or for investigations on matters related to public safety.
We will only transfer your personal information to third parties as set forth herein, and we will ensure that any third party to which we transfer your personal information subscribes to the appropriate laws and policies. You have the opportunity to opt out of such transfers as set forth herein.
- Other policy terms
- Third-party website linksShould you click on any link on our website that delivers you to a third-party website, you will be subject to the third parties’ privacy policies, if any. Company is not responsible for the actions of any third-party websites.
- No collection of information from Individuals under 18You should be aware that this site is not intended for, or designed to attract, individuals under the age of 18. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is an individual under the age of 18.
- SecurityTo prevent loss of your personal information; unauthorized access, misuse or disclosure of your personal information; and to maintain data accuracy and provide for the proper use of your personal information, we have instituted physical, electronic, and managerial / operational safeguards and procedures to secure your information that we collect.
- IntegrityThe Company shall only use information we collect from you in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purposes for which it was collected or authorized by you. To the extent necessary for those purposes, Company shall take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete, current and reliable for its intended use.
- Updating your personal information and privacy preferencesYou have the right to access and correct your personal information by writing to us at through any methods mentioned on our contact page.